Monday, May 3, 2010

A Smashing Success!!!

In the hopes of making my cousin David proud, I joined our school's teacher volleyball team.  (He is a member of the US National VBall team, an all-around great guy, and someone who I really look up to.)
 
We started the year with a lot of practices and small tournaments.  This picture was taken from our latest tournament.  All the major high schools in Shanghai came, and in the end, we got 2nd place!  The school was very excited and the Director told us this was the best finish the school has had in a long time.
 
I had a great time and feel that I could now at least fetch balls for David....if he'd let me!

 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You can now say you are an International athlete whose volleyball team
    from Shanghai, China took 2nd place in their Division. WOW! Even David would be in awe of your talents. Great picture! I love reading messages form you. Write more:) xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete